Package: libroboptim-core-dev
Version: 2.0-7.1
Severity: normal
User: debian...@lists.debian.org
Usertags: piuparts

Hi,

during a test with piuparts I noticed your package ships (or creates)
a broken symlink.

>From the attached log (scroll to the bottom...):

1m25.1s ERROR: FAIL: Broken symlinks:

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/roboptim-core/roboptim-core-plugin-dummy-laststate.so
-> roboptim-core-plugin-dummy-laststate.so.2
  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/roboptim-core/roboptim-core-plugin-dummy.so ->
roboptim-core-plugin-dummy.so.2

Given that these are plugins and cannot be linked against like libraries (with
-lfoo),
I'm not sure whether these .so symlinks should exist at all.
(Even if they exist I would have expected them in the plugin package,
since plugins rarely have SOVERSIONS and are usually loaded as plugin.so)
Otherwise it's a missing Depends: libroboptim-core2-plugin-base (=
${binary:Version})

cheers,

Andreas