Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Sawad Abraham Musa, the head of file department of Bank of Africa(B.O.A) here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$17.5 million US Dollars)

in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 50% of this money will be for you, while 50% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, I will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.

You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form. You have to send me those your information below to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from the bank so that you will contact bank for
transfer of the money into your own account.

Your Full Name.................
Your telphone numbers....................
Your Home Address.....................
Your Handset Number......................
Your International passport OR National Identity Card............................

I am waiting for your urgent respond with your information's to my private e-mail address here at;( abrahamsa...@yahoo.com ) to enable us proceed further

Yours Sinecely,
Mr. Abraham