Thanks all for discussion, explanations and investigations!

@Rene, I propose to close this bug or to wait till upload of libreoffice.

Next time, when the new coinutils version comes, I will let you know
and coinmp should be tested against the new coinutils. Then it should
probably be uploaded into the sid restricting in BD the minimal coinutils
to guarantee the ABI compatibility like it done for all other dependent
packages [1]. What do you think?

[1]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/coinor-cbc.git/tree/debian/control#n8

Best regards