On 1/29/06, Luca Brivio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:32:30 -0500
> "Kevin B. McCarty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Why not use the already-existing Debian wiki page at
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScienceBiology ?  (For those who aren't
> > aware, you don't need to be a Debian Developer to edit the wiki; you
> > just need to create an account there for yourself.)
>
> The Debian wiki homepage says:
>
> > This wiki is a support and documentation resource for the Debian
> > project.
>
> So we'd supposed it wasn't for development purposes...

No need to worry -- if you take a look at
http://wiki.debian.org/RecentChanges it is pretty clear that one of
its primary uses is inter-developer communication.  Actually, let me
go add that to the front page :-)

> However, I think we'll consider whether use that.

If you decide not to, please do at least add a link from the
DebianScienceBiology change to your own wiki.

best regards,

--
Kevin B. McCarty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Physics Department