Hello list,

My name is Matt Zagrabelny, I work as a Debian sysadmin for the
University of Minnesota Duluth. We are looking at setting up a Beowulf
Cluster for our Physics Department. They are advocating Scientific Linux
(RedHat derivative), I am advocating Debian.

They need certain CERN software. They have pointed me to the following
website:

http://lhcb-comp.web.cern.ch/lhcb-comp/Frameworks/

They need things like GAUDI. I am wondering if anyone has any experience
with installing this software (on Debian), if anyone could give any hints, or
any
general advice regarding CERN packages/frameworks/software.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

--
Matt Zagrabelny - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot