On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 23:23 +0100, Frederic Lehobey wrote:
[snip]

>   By the way, as I am extremely busy these days I had not time to
> answer to Adam Powell but I wish to congratulate him for his
> impressive work on packaging OpenCascade and Salome. I plan to test
> the compiling of his packaging on Sparc64, PowerPC and GNU/kFreeBSD.

Thank you, it was a lot of work, especially Salomé!  But please hold off
until OCC 6.2.0-7 and Salomé 3.2.6-4 which should be up later today.
(Sorry about the delay, Salomé had one problem after another, and each
rebuild takes a long time.)  Earlier versions won't work fully.

Also, in a previous post, I mistakenly implied that the netgen
maintainer was not responsive.  But I had only sent the patches on
Tuesday, so the short delay before the response (which came this
morning) was entirely reasonable.

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/