Hi,

brlcad is a complex package so... I'd like to maintain with the help of the
debian-science team.

I moved the git repository on debian-science/packages/brlcad.git:

URL     git://git.debian.org/debian-science/packages/brlcad.git

        http://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/brlcad.git

At this moment, there are *a lot* of lintian warning that should be fixed:
# lintian -I brlcad_7.14.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes | wc -l
583

Most of them are "hyphen-used-as-minus-sign", but I have also
binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath, and a lot of script-not-executable and
executable-not-elf-or-script.

I have also the problem that some binaries (and man page) are already in other
package.

Cheers,
Giuseppe.