Hi Christian,

> On 2014-03-04 15:31, Christian Kastner wrote:
> > I've secured sponsorship for some packages already, but would still
> > require sponsorship for the two packages "libfann" and "pyevolve".
> >
> > Both packages had the DM-Upload-Allowed field set. That field has been
> > obsoleted by the new dak approach, but rather than asking that the
> > permissions be carried over, I'd prefer a sponsor the verify/upload my
> > packages first, as it's been a while since my last work.

This is noble, but as long as it is working and you have something lintian
clean - you'd have my blessing.

> > For those interested, source packages and git repositories can be found
> > below.
>
> > libfann:
> >
> > http://www.kvr.at/debian/pool/main/libf/libfann/libfann_2.1.0~beta~dfsg-9.dsc
> >   git://scm.kvr.at/git/pkg-libfann.git
> >
> > pyevolve:
> >
> > http://www.kvr.at/debian/pool/main/p/pyevolve/pyevolve_0.6~rc1+svn398+dfsg-3.dsc
> >   git://scm.kvr.at/git/pkg-pyevolve.git
>
> I'm still looking for a sponsor, so I thought I'll just ping the list again.

For the package review you aimed at above, I suggest you inject your packaging
to the Debian Science repository - Debian folder only. The additional eyeballs
may contribute to the review and should also help avoid overly detrimental
effects in case of neglect. Sponsors you do not need unless
there are additional packages.

Cheers,

Steffen