the package looks good. Some minor notes/questions:
- Should the package be moved into the science-team repo?
- Are you sure you need so mane build-depends packages to build
python-fluids? Should they not be in the Depends section?
- Please add a couple of autopkgtests (dep8) to check the basic
functionality of the package continuously.
- Looks like the md5sum of the tarball in the pristine-tar does not
match to the file, downloaded by uscan. Could you please check?
- There are two important lintian warnings:
W: python-fluids-doc: empty-binary-package
W: python-fluids: new-package-should-not-package-python2-module
- Please double-check all files and their licenses, whether they are mirrored
2018-05-08 11:27 GMT+02:00 Kurt Kremitzki <kkremit...@gmail.com>:
> I'm looking for a sponsor for this package. It's my third package submission
> overall but my first Python one, so hopefully there are few or no mistakes