On Sunday, June 24, 2018 3:36:27 PM CDT Anton Gladky wrote:
> Hello Kurt,
>
> thanks for your work! Could you please create merge requests
> against the official repos in debian-science group and assign
> them to me, so it will be much easier to review it?
>
> Please also do it for all other your works: gmsh, freecad and if97.
> Thanks.
>
> Best regards
>
> Anton

Sure, I've created the PRs and assigned them to you for master/upstream/
pristine-tar branches for freecad and netgen, and just master for gmsh.

However I don't have the ability to create repos in science-team still, so
could you create the following for me for the things I plan on packaging soon?
(or have packaged)

python-fluids, if97, coolprop, python-thermo, python-ulmo, freecad-doc