Hi,

since a few days my ROS-Workspace do not work anymore. I am on Debian sid
(unstable).

I've tried to compile as much as possible of the missing ros-desktop-full
packages and moveit using mostly ROS Melodic branches.

Compiling works fine, but the catkin tools do not set the ROS_PACKAGE_PATH
anymore.

After compiling the workspace i do a:

  $ source devel/setup.bash

A few environment variables are set[1] but ROS_PACKAGE_PATH is missing. This
means
you cannot use any .launch file that uses something like this:

  <include file="$(find ur_description)/launch/ur10_upload.launch">

Because these packages are only avaible in the workspace not under /usr/share.

This worked before. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if i missed some concept
here.
Can someone point me to a solution? I'm also fine submitting a bug on the catkin
package, if that's helpful.

Best regards,

    Jörg

[1]:
$ env| grep -i ros
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/jkur/ros-tutorial/devel/lib
PWD=/home/jkur/ros-tutorial
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/home/jkur/ros-tutorial/devel
ROS_ROOT=/usr/share/ros
ROSLISP_PACKAGE_DIRECTORIES=/home/jkur/ros-tutorial/devel/share/common-lisp