Hi Philip,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 05:25:41PM +0200, Philip Rinn wrote:
> > Please do not RM existing stuff.  If you want to get rid of that package
> > personally I can add myself as Uploaders and take over ownership of the
> > ITP/RFPs.  I think the latter will be automagically turned into RFPs so
> > there is not really any work needed.
>
> Yes, please add yourself to Uploders of node-pinkyswear (and remove myself)

Done in upload of node-pinkyswear_2.2.3+dfsg-2.

> please take ownership of the ITP/RFP bugs.

>From my point of view its sufficient if those bugs stay as they are and
someone who is informed about the status (for instance due to this
thread) that anybody is kindly invited to close that ITP.  I do not feel
my time productively spent in maintaining these bug metadata and just
grab another RC bug meanwhile.

> Thanks for taking care of shiny-server (and so many other packages)!

You are welcome

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de