Hi Ole,

On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 02:40:29PM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> I would just like to point the interested parties to
>
> https://software.ac.uk/blog/2018-10-02-hacking-software-citation-implementation-citation-file-format-hack-day-rse18
>
> which has some relation to our d/u/metadata "Reference" field.
>
> Maybe we should somehow refine our own references format here, or
> provide some tools for import/export?

I'm busy with "real life" this week but after having a short look I do
not see any conflict in the cff format.  It would have been good to know
about that hack day in advance to show what we have, thought.

Ole, if you have some contact, could you provide links to our metadata
files with the references field.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--