Hi Hugo and Séverin

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 05:27:56PM +0100, Hugo Lefeuvre wrote:

> Of course I would be glad to maintain this package under the Debian Science
> Team umbrella. Feel free to upload.

Thanks for your both confirmation that the package can go into
Debian Science.  I've forked

   https://salsa.debian.org/hle/dlib

   https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dlib

and uploaded the fixed package.  I'd recommend you remove your old
repository from Salsa soon.  I've also added you both to the Debian
Science team so you will have no problem to commit to the new repository
(or any other Debian Science repository at your preference if you intend
to help with other packages).

BTW, I noticed that there is a new upstream version.  While I usually
try to get the latest upstream version if I'm doing team uploads I
need to admit that I was not fully sure how you create the upstream
tarballs of the multi-tarball source and thus left the source as is.
It might be helpful for the future if you drop a debian/README.source
with clear advise what to do.

BTW, if you might maintain further science relevant packages I'd happily
help to migrate these to the Debian Science team if you are interested.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de