Hi Sébastien,

Julia needs a openblas library with some special configs (symbol
mangling) I'm getting rid of the embedded code copies from src:julia, so
just submitted my changes as a pull request:
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/openblas/-/merge_requests/2

Next I'll have to build a customized libjulia-suitesparse from
src:suitesparse.

When both libjulia-openblas64 and libjulia-suitesparse get ready, I'll
be able to remove the embedded code copies from src:julia.

It must be pointed out that Julia can be built with our default openblas
and suitesparse, but the resulting julia package is crippled, being
unable to use many upstream julia packages.

Ack
---
supported by GSoC