On Sat, 23 May 2020, Sudip Mukherjee wrote:

> I have now made a list with package name, the jar files that it
> provides and the list of class that the jar provides.

This must be scripted/scriptable though… the list for stable is
pretty much fixed, but the one for unstable (which is the relevant
one for packaging) isn’t and needs to be redone every few weeks at
least…

> Not sure where to put that or if it is in an usable format. So,
> initial version is at:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A0tnTNofdNFuMwzrxV_HQE6npfpUglcS

Ouch, 33M… methinks this is more suited as a web application.
Not all that easy… due to sheer size, at least.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent solutions GmbH