On 1/26/21 12:50 AM, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 00:06, Torrance, Douglas <dtorra...@piedmont.edu <mailto:dtorra...@piedmont.edu>> wrote:
    The ppc64el build (which also usually isn't a problem) has also failed
    [2], if you or anyone else would be willing to give that back, too.  :)

Done

You are authenticated as gi-boi-guest. ✓
Working on package macaulay2, suite sid and architecture ppc64el. ✓
Package version 1.17.1+ds-2 in state Build-Attempted, can be given back. ✓
Successfully given back the package. ✓

Thank you!

Unfortunately, the second ppc64el build failed, too. :( [1] Would it be possible to give it back again? I think we're just getting unlucky with the builds for some reason. There doesn't appear to be anything architecture-specific preventing it from building. For example, the corresponding build for Ubuntu 21.04 worked just fine [2]. And right now, this is the only thing blocking this package from migrating to testing.

    <https://salsa.debian.org/debian> <https://salsa.debian.org/debian
    <https://salsa.debian.org/debian>>

     >     Please let me know if you meant something else and/or I messed up
     >     something by any chance.

    Apparently non-DD's can be granted access through sponsorship [3].

Yes, but it's written: " Access should be granted to single projects and not the whole Debian group."

When I click on the "giveback" link, I get the following message:

    You need to be in the "debian" group for now. ✗

I failed to read the part about access only being granted to single projects, so I guess the restriction to being in the "debian" group must mean that someone must be a DD to request a giveback anyway. So never mind. :)

There's no macaulay2 project in https://salsa.debian.org/debian <https://salsa.debian.org/debian> namespace that I could grant access for, it's under science team namespace right?

That's correct.

Thanks again!
Doug