Dear list,

my name is Chiara Marmo.
I have previously contributed to debian as packager of the aravis library
[1].
Recently I have worked for the scikit-learn Consortium at Inria [2].
I am interested in improving my contributions to debian and I was wondering
if I can made myself useful for the team packaging scikit-learn.

To put myself at work I have tried to package locally the library using the
current content of the repo on salsa [3]: it seems to me that the current
master on salsa contains files that are not present in upstream. Is that
expected? Do you mind if I synchronize the contents of the two repos and
propose a merge request on salsa?

Thanks for listening.
Best,

Chiara