I do not see any benefits from creating a one-more team. It decreases
definitely bus-factor of the package, will unlikely increase their quality
and for end-users it is mostly not visible, in what team it is maintained.

Sure, feel free to create it, if you want, but please do not move any existing
packages from any team to a new one without prior confirmation of all
uploaders.

>From my point of view, we have enough really useful work in Debian which
needs to be done (fixing bugs, adding autopkgtests, setting-up
CI-pipelines etc.)
instead of moving packages between teams.

Cheers

Anton