FWIW, reuploads are generally in order following acceptance from NEW --
uploads to NEW still require binary packages for the FTP team's
convenience, but migration to testing requires a source-only upload so
that all binaries will have been autobuilt.

Thanks for your contributions, at any rate!

-- Aaron

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?a...@monk.mit.edu