Hello Drew,

It is a very good idea!

Though I would separate this task from QA-work on Debian Science
packages. If you want, we could apply one-more project (something
like HPC-testing of MPI-based science packages) and point special
requirements for possible applicants. Feel free to propose a text
for that. Thanks again!

Regards

Anton