Hi Antonio,

the package looks good. I would only propose to drop "resampy/data/"
because they are binaries. Is there any opportunity to replace it with the
text version maybe?

And you are going to put it into the python-team (which I think is totally OK),
but you are asking in the debian-science list :)

But I will sponsor it for python team too.

Regards

Anton