On 9/17/22 22:40, Andrea Pappacoda wrote:
Hi list, I've recently started maintaining the glm package (special thanks to
Pierre and Anton for the help and feedback!), and while I'm now allowed to do
DM uploads to it, I still don't have write access to the science-team/glm Salsa
repo.

Could somebody please grant me the Maintainer role (or something similar) so
that I can push to it? I've just finished preparing the -4 revision, fixing
some reproducibility issues, but I'd prefer to push to the Vcs repo before
uploading to the archive.

I have added you to the science team. Feel free to ping me if you still run
into any issues with permissions.

Cheers!

--
Best,