Le dimanche 05 novembre 2023 à 14:02 +0100, Sébastien Villemot a
écrit :
> Le samedi 08 juillet 2023 à 10:01 +0200, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
> > As the maintainer of the atlas package over the last decade, I now
> > wonder whether we should remove it from the archive.
>
> Since the present thread seems to indicate that there to be a consensus
> towards removing atlas from Debian, I am going to move forward.

Thanks to those who gave me feedback.

I went ahead and reported the bugs, here is the list:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=atlas-rm;users=debian-science@lists.debian.org

Any help in fixing those is of course much welcome.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer