Hi Jose Luis,

Le 08/02/2024 à 18:24, Jose Luis Rivero a écrit :
Hi all:

I have a couple of library transitions ready to review and upload and would need sponsoring to start the transitioning process:

Thanks for the work on these packages!

 - urdfdom https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/urdfdom <https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/urdfdom>

In my opinion this package is ready to be transitioned. But do you know if the current dart can be built against urdfdom/4.0.0-1? because...

 - dart https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dart <https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/dart>
    (salsa CI is over 3 hours)

... dart is currently involved in the 64 bit time_t transition. Have you seen that Version 6.12.1+dfsg4-13.1~exp1 has been uploaded to experimental? It will undergo a library transition so we should wait it is finished.

Thanks!

To summarize, we have to wait, concerning dart. I suggest we also wait before transitioning urdfdom as its transition will also affect dart, which is already embarked in a massive transition itself.

Best,

--
Pierre