On Fri, 10 Aug 2018, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018, Alexander Kulak wrote:
Is there any problems with this release?

I don't think so. It's just that some of us (like me) are in vacation
and not doing their usual workflows.
If nobody else shows up, I will take care of this when I come back (after
the 20th).
Maybe you should try to get the Debian Maintainer status so that you can
upload your own package in the future?

Thanks for the suggestion, I need to compare my workflow
with implied responsibility.
For ccrypt 1.11, I believe upload after 20th is ok.
It would be nice if you had time before the buster froze.

--
Alexander Kulak