Hi Sandro

My work was unsuccessful.  With this patch, the package FTBFS and i am
not in a position to fix this problem.

Keep in mind that patch submiter highlights the need for more testing
but nobody else steps forward for two months, even upstream developer.

I am afraid that i cannot provide a Python3 pyrit in a timely manner.

Greetings,
Marcos.