Every so often another set of tirades goes across this list.  So I wish
only to give my 2 cents.

1.  If you don't like the way debian conducts it's FREE business, my
opinion is go find another volunteer group to haggle.

2.  If you are going to complain about something you don't like, then
either be constructive about it, i.e. say this could be fixed by ... or
can I help in some way..., or just stop wasting my time and others on this
list.

3.  Debian is a testament to the ability of a VOLUNTEER system working
across multiple countries and continents to provide a good service.  Is it
perfect?  Probably not, but I haven't found a paid service that is either.
Remember you are not a paying customer, so what right do you have in
complaining in not constructive matter?

4.  I would like to thank all the volunteers in the Debian organization
for all the hard work they do to make my life easier and more productive.
You all deserve KUDOS.

As for the complainers, either shape up or ship out, we never asked you to
use the product.  Go get yourself a copy of RedHat and see how "wonderful"
their product is.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have not failed.  I have just        I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
                                       trying to please everybody.
        - Thomas Edison                         - Bill Cosby