On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Karsten Mueller wrote:

> > The latest version of CygWin toolkit contains OpenSSH 2.0pl1...
> > along with all the other unix tools for win32... so you can just
> > run ssh (including tunnels and other advanced features most term-emulators
> > with ssh don't have) from your bash shell.
>
> Nice to hear. I found nothing about it on http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/.
> Please tell me where I can download the stuff.

Just get the installer.... it's find the mirrors and download it from
there.

The installer can be found here:
ftp://sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/setup.exe

Or on other sites... just search with google...

Mark Janssen                                  Unix Consultant
Unix Support Nederland / PSInet Netherlands
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
http: markjanssen.homeip.net www.markjanssen.nl www.maniac.nl
Fax/VoiceMail: +31 20 8757555     Finger for GPG and GeekCode