On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 21:54, Petro wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 06:24:18PM +0000, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> > Fine.  You wear the same size suit from birth to death; me, I'll adjust
> > according to circumstances.
>
>     You *like* upgrading 100 servers every few days?

Certainly.  Compared to cleaning up the mess after 100 servers get
r00ted, or 100 servers get DOS'd, running apt-get upgrade on 100 servers
is a walk in the park.  Especially since apt-get upgrade on 100 servers
could be scripted to run off a secure internal mirror, whereas doing the
cleanup might require attention at the console for each of them.