Everything is working mostly OK for me. I only have a few SunIPC's to play
with, and am waiting on a couple of large SCSI Hdd's for them before I can
go too mad.
The boot disks work fine on my IPC's too by the way.

Richard Parkinson                                       Ph   64 7 8399090
Systems Consultant                                      Fax 64 7 8389333
Encomium Retail Systems                         E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1139 Victoria St.
Hamilton