On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd <
markmll.debian-sp...@telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

> Joël BERTRAND wrote:
>
>      sun4u : kernel is stable until 2.6.32. All kernels since 2.6.33 hang
>> with a deadlock or similar issue (UP and SMP) on U1E, U2, U5, U60, U80,
>> U420, Blade2000. I have done some bug reports to David Miller some time ago.
>>

> I've got 3.2.35 running to fairly good effect on multiple systems (E4500,
> U60 etc.) with an uptime of at least weeks. 3.2.0 from Wheezy fails when
> running a heavy mix on a V880.

We need to start consolidating these issues into one place so that
interested parties can look into them. I care about sun4u working and will
attempt to fix kernel issues. Let's create a new thread / bug report for
that. Is there some kind of wiki space for debian-sparc?