I have SILO v1.4.14, but it has the git [1] patches from 2012-08-19, which
includes quite a few fixes from the 2008-06-12 release. Particularly, it
includes a number of ext2/ext4 boot fixes and some sun4v and sun4u boot
fixes. The remaining patches after that are for "tilo" which is some kind
of TFTP loader.

TL;DR - though it isn't the newest, it should be more or less up to date
for bug fixes.

[1] http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/silo.git/log/

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Kieron Gillespie <ciaran.gilles...@gmail.com