John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote...

> On 09/20/2016 11:16 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:
> >    - powerpc: No porter (RM blocker)
>
> I'd be happy to pick up powerpc to keep it for Stretch. I'm already
> maintaining powerpcspe which is very similar to powerpc.

For somewhat personal reasons I'm interested in keeping powerpc in
stretch as well. I certainly cannot take the entire role as a porter,
especially since I don't know what amount of work this implies. But I
am willing to help.

There are two powerpc boxes in my collection, used regulary. One runs
on stable, the other on testing. I haven't done d-i tests but
certainly could do.

    Christoph