On 02/14/2018 09:27 PM, Tony Rodriguez wrote:
> Hoping to reinstall debian sparc64 again in the near future.  Just wondering
> was the following migration completed? If so, must I do anything special such
> as
> include a new debian ports mirror for apt? If not, do you have a guess
> regarding an estimated completion date for the migration?

No, the migration from MiniDAK to DAK hasn't happened yet as this isn't a
thing that happens over night. But that also doesn't keep you from installing
Debian on sparc64.

The problem that you ran into just happens occasionally and always be fixed
manually with the help of snapshot.debian.org.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaub...@debian.org