On 03/05/2018 10:09 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
In the absence of a T4 or other GPT capable system I cannot test booting
from a GPT partioned disk. But I can provide the modified parts of the
Debian installer as tarball for easy application during a Debian
installation if someone volunteers for testing.

No problem. We can test this on the SPARC-T5. I have a test LDOM exactly
for this reason.

Let's have your patches reviewed first though. I guess James wants to have
a look, too.

 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaub...@debian.org
`. `'   Freie Universitaet Berlin - glaub...@physik.fu-berlin.de