Tom, Frans
Yes, perhaps it is fixed. However there are not many eyes on this problem, so
maybe it's not fixed.

There was a suggestion that this driver would only fail during installation,
but would be fine if you had booted from some SCSI disk, and are mounting the
FibreChannel disk from a running Linux.

I should try again, but currently I have power supply problems.
Cheers
Rick