Hi!

On 11/24/19 1:05 PM, Gregor Riepl wrote:
> Here's another bugged package to add to the list:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gcr&arch=sparc64&ver=3.34.0-1&stamp=1571748585&raw=0
>
> gcr is a dependency of gvfs, which is relatively important for Gnome et al.
>
> Looks like it's another bunch of alignment issues, I get the output below if I
> debug one of the unit tests. *sigh*
>
> Should I report this as a bug with tag "sparc64", or what's the proper
> procedure so it gets assigned correctly?
Yes, feel free to create a bug report if there isn't already one. But be sure
it's actually a bug in src:gcr and not any of the libraries it links in.

Report the bug with "reportbug --src gcr" and include the following header in
your bug report:

User: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Usertags: sparc64

Adrian