Hi Riccardo,

On 18.11.22 02:32, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
I fetched the older version of git-man required from
snapshot.debian.org, installed it with dpkg. Then I was able to install
git, compile stuff again and also finish upgrading. Running kernel 6.0.x
serie son the Niagara CPU now... let's see how it goes.

IIRC in the past newer kernels (>5.9.0-2) already crashed during startup
on your T2000. "Running kernel 6.0.x" would then be already an
advancement. That gives hope for UltraSPARC IIIi (and maybe also III)
driven machines. I'll give it a try on my gear.

So far Linux 6.0.x looks like a very good kernel for the extraordinaire
machines supported by Debian ports. That's really good! \o/

Cheers,
Frank