Hi Adrian,

On Sun, 2023-05-28 at 02:10 +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On Sun, 2023-05-28 at 01:25 +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > > Can anyone please, try to rebuild Lazarus on Sparc64 with FPC from
> > > experimental and let me know if that is OK?
> >
> > I'll give it a try.
>
> Still fails, unfortunately.
>
> See: https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/lazarus_2.2.6+dfsg2-2_sparc64.build
This fails because the build process pulled FPC 3.2.2+dfsg-20 from unstable
instead of 3.2.2+dfsg-21~rc1 from experimental.
One way would be to force FPC version either in the Lazarus control file or on
the machine itself.

Will that be OK, or should I prepare an upload of Lazarus to experimental with
strict dependency?
--
Cheers,
Abou Al Montacir