Hi!

Guido, sorry for not coming back to you earlier :(

* Guido Günther [Wed Sep 19, 2018 at 11:18:37AM +0200]:
> On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 10:36:51AM +0100, Guido Günther wrote:

> > Michael is grml working around this somehow? If so can you attach a
> > link?

Nowadays™ with systemd we use our own ssh.service, which looks
like that:

https://github.com/grml/grml-live/blob/8078724d5fa78f0b8fe0471b94368c58f204ee11/etc/grml/fai/config/files/etc/systemd/system/ssh.service/GRMLBASE

> I have moved things into a Debian package now:

>     https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/gen-sshd-host-keys

> I'm wonder if we should upload this to Debian as a separate package
> given it only contains one script but since this is such a common thing
> it would be good if we'd have easy support.

Your gen-sshd-host-keys package LGTM and sounds like a good thing to
have in Debian, especially for all the derivatives.

regards,
-mika-