On 01/11/2018 13:55, Colin Watson wrote:
On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 01:02:26PM +0100, Timo Rothenpieler wrote:
After upgrading from Debian 9 to 10, I cannot ssh anywhere anymore.
It always ends up with the exact same error:
http://paste.debian.net/1049963

The first version this happens on is 7.8p1-1, as well as any later version
right now.
Downgrading to openssh-client 7.7p1-4 fixes the issue.

Can you post your ~/.ssh/config, editing out anything sensitive if
necessary?  I can't reproduce this problem myself.

I don't have a ~/.ssh/config, only an ed25519 and rsa4096 key pair without passwords.
/etc/ssh is untouched one from the packaged files.

This whole setup is running in a VMWare Workstation VM, Windows 10 is the host.

It was updated from Debian 9 today.