Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid.
I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
In these matters the only certainty is that nothing is certain.
Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains.
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
The key to your universe is that you can choose.
Nothing succeeds like address.
Public speaking is very easy.
He who cannot agree with his enemies is controlled by them.
A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.
Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
Put yourself on view. This brings your talents to light.
Crime does not pay ... as well as politics.
Communism is like one big phone company.
Have a strong mind and a soft heart.
I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.
Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult.

--
Pensez à lire la FAQ de la liste avant de poser une question :
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianFrench

Pensez à rajouter le mot ``spam'' dans vos champs "From" et "Reply-To:"