Hi there,

I just am helpless: I used to burn everything with k3b, but recently I
never manage to burn a boot-cd image (like knoppix) in a manner that it
will boot.

Burning the same image with arson works.

I am clueless if this is due to current backends (though I failed even
with an elderly k3b version from knoppix 3.4) or if it is rather my new
DVD burner that misinterprets k3b instructions (it's a Yamakawa).

Thanks for any help
Regards
Rudi

--
Haeufig gestellte Fragen und Antworten (FAQ):
http://www.de.debian.org/debian-user-german-FAQ/

Zum AUSTRAGEN schicken Sie eine Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED]