Harald Chocholacs said:
> Hallo liebe Liste,

schnipp

nach dieser anleitung habe ich meine exim.conf geändert, derade am
wochenende...

http://talk.trekweb.com/~jasonb/articles/exim_maildir_imap.shtml

Modifying exim.conf

To get the ball rolling, you first need to make a few changes to your
existing exim.conf file, usually in /etc/exim.

First, let's modify the transports section of exim.conf. The specific
transport that we want to modify is local_delivery. When you're done, it
should look something like what's below, from my exim.conf:

local_delivery:
  driver = appendfile
  group = mail
  mode = 0660
  mode_fail_narrower = false
  envelope_to_add = true
  return_path_add = true

  directory=${home}/Maildir
  maildir_format = true
  prefix = ""

The directory, maildir_format, and prefix options were added with the
values above. This will enable side wide Maildir support. The ${home}
variable is expanded out to the user's directory prior to a delivery. You
can change the directory path to something else, but the default is the
standard and recommended Maildir location.

klappt alles super.

gute nacht

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian "SPITFIRE" Borchmann

Weekend Warrior´s Clan

IRC: irc.de.quakenet.org #ww-clan

Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

IRC: irc.sturmovik.de #jg2

Gut gekotzt ist halb gefrühstückt...
(old german wisdom)

--
Haeufig gestellte Fragen und Antworten (FAQ):
http://www.de.debian.org/debian-user-german-FAQ/

Zum AUSTRAGEN schicken Sie eine Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED]