Our community outreach intitiatives are expanding¡ Help Us Sustain Our
Programs and Community Outreach Initiatives!   Interested in volunteering with
Brave Space Alliance? Sign up here   Our Executive Director, LaSaia Wade
pictured with individuals from our community during the Black Trans Women
Support Group for this past Trans Day of Visibility. For TDOV, we held support
groups for Black Trans Women, Black Trans Men, & Black GNC folks. Learn more
about programs and community outreach. LEARN MORE   Thu, Apr 11 New Program
Assistant and Organizer We would like to welcome our new program assistant and
organizer, emem (they/them)! Read More Thu, Apr 11 New Program Assistant and
Organizer We would like to welcome our new program assistant and organizer,
emem (they/them)! Read More Brave Space Alliance, 2747 W 79th St, Chicago, IL,
60652, United States Unsubscribe

Responder a