Ines Alvarez escribió:
Hello,

I must do an update of the knoppix packages and for that I used this order:

This is "DEBIAN-user-SPANISH"
Anyway the problem is trivial...

sudo apt-get update
(...)
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org <http://security.debian.org/> stable/updates Release: Las firmas siguientes no se pudieron verificar porque su llave pública no está disponible: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
(...)
it seems that it couldn't update correctly, right?

Right

How can I solve it?

http://www.guimi.net/index.php?pag_id=tec-docs/recetas/apt-key-gpg.html

Thank you and greetins

You're welcome... specially asking in spanish about Debian ;-)

Greetins
Güimi
http://guimi.net
--
Por el bien de todos respetemos las normas de la lista:
http://wiki.debian.org/NormasLista