From: "Pablo Medrano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: about groff in spanish...
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:19:14 -0300

Hello,
My name is Pablo Medrano,
I am from Argentina and I speak little English.
I need to find (or to locate), some handbook of "Groff" in Spanish
There can you help me?
I want to learn the use from this program,  because I need to make
some projects in Spanish for my students
(introduction to Linux  -  quickly help).
My students have between 8 and 12 years old .

I desire that you could understand me because I speak English like
Tarzan... {{8-)

Thank You very much...

Pablo Medrano

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| 6F7267F5 fingerprint 57 16 C4 ED C9 86 40 7B 1A 69 A1 66 EC FB D2 5E
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  gsm: +358 (0)40 707 2468

Responder a