Thank You!     Your e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] was received.

Please visit our website for future position updates.
http://www.itmanagementpartners.com and sign up for our free Cost Reductions
Solutions and Job Opportunities newsletters. We often send out special job
notices from the "hidden" job market to our subscribers.
IT Management Partners is a leading provider of Information Technology
Management Services.

Today, clear thinking, keen insights, and in-depth understanding are the
qualities for success in today's business climate. If you're a professional
who's looking to work in a firm that's changing the competitive landscape -
in a culture that moves fast, where ideas flourish and diverse career
opportunities exist. You'll find them here at IT Management Partners.

If you were submitting a resume, your resume will be promptly reviewed and
made available to hiring managers or recruiters within our network who may
have positions matching your skills, strengths and areas of interest.  If
you do not hear from us, there is not currently an open position that best
utilizes your background and objectives.  However, your resume will remain
active in our database for up to one year and you will be considered for any
future positions for which you may be well-suited. Please note, you need not
re-submit your resume unless your contact information or work history
changes.

Again, thank you for considering IT Management Partners, Inc. as a potential
employer.

IT Management Partners HR Department

Till