OO

Date : Monday, December 11, 2006
Company : AMEROSSI INTL GRP
Stock : AMSN.PK
Current Price : $0.0006
8-Month Target : $0.006 - $0.007
Market Performance : 200-400%

OO

But what I see happening is a convergence between HR and financeand
procurement. This, from an unnamed source and respected commentator on
themarket.
AsReuters   so eloquently put it:.
I predicted this would happen over three years ago. Is it that the
suppliers areover-selling their capabilities or is it caused by
resistanceinternally pushing out saving timescales?
And the mid-market players are not doing too badlyeither.
you've guessed it,Britannia. Many analysts say they simply have too
manystaff. Oh, and the advisors wereQuantumPlus who trumpet previous
success at.
Siemens yet again demonstratesits inability to run a successful
outsourcing business. They're onceagain investing in their own people to
build and maintain systemscritical to their business strategies.
My concernis that the IAOP is too closely aligned to Corbett's business
inthe US and that the barriers to entry will be too low.
It is not that the business has too many staff, although thatmay well be
the case. Oh, and the advisors wereQuantumPlus who trumpet previous
success at. What is the problem here?
Investment inthe right people and a realisation that BPO requires
waiting forprofits for two, possibly three years, does not compute.
LogicaCMG has just been unceremoniously dumped byDixons on a deal that
Logica thought was in the bag. But what I see happening is a convergence
between HR and financeand procurement. This, from an unnamed source and
respected commentator on themarket. IBM and Hewlett Packard in IT
services,Siemens' Com and SBS units have not been through any
radicalrestructuring.
Maybe the CIO Iain Andrew was trying to pull a fast one, toofar in bed
with Logica, but it MUST have had executive attentionand sponsorship,
you would have thought.
Oh, and the advisors wereQuantumPlus who trumpet previous success at.
Is it that the suppliers areover-selling their capabilities or is it
caused by resistanceinternally pushing out saving timescales?
I will find out how the system works,the technology infrastructure
required and speak to the individualsdriving this through the business.
It is not that the business has too many staff, although thatmay well be
the case. I know Chris as an expert in shared services and
BPO,particularly in public sector. And the mid-market players are not
doing too badlyeither. In the latest research fromFootePartners, the
thing that drove this was increasing investmentby companies and
individuals in gaining new training andqualifications - and therefore
increases in pay.
I know Chris as an expert in shared services and BPO,particularly in
public sector. The real problem lies with the management. AsReuters   so
eloquently put it:. What is the problem here? But what I see happening
is a convergence between HR and financeand procurement.
I think this is a fantastic idea and more trans-nationalcorporations
should take this as a lesson on how to maximise theirinvestment in human
capital. Frauenheim   believes that it is driven by a desire to offshore
 internally.
So, the message is clear if slightly counter-intuitive,lobby for
outsourcing and see your salary increase!
This UK tabloidnewspaper is regularly credited with making or breaking
politicallives.
By the time we'd struck out a dozenor so without getting very far into
it, it was clear that the dealwasn't going to hold together.
It sounds as though the advisors - if there were any - produceda
standard contract with no view as to how this would be perceivedby the
client.
What were the advisorsdoing?
All the incumbents got bigger, mostly by acquisition. A timelyreminder
on this day particularly - happy Independence Day to allUS readers. My
concernis that the IAOP is too closely aligned to Corbett's business
inthe US and that the barriers to entry will be too low.
Oh, and the advisors wereQuantumPlus who trumpet previous success at.
Of course, I believe thatwe will only see this behaviour in
organisations that haveoutsourced.
AsReuters   so eloquently put it:. And thenewcomers CGI, Adecco, and
Manpower are huge companies in their ownright.
When the Murdoch-owned newspaper comments in its editorial,politicians
and business leaders have to take note. The leaders havenever and very
possibly will never "get" outsourcing. But what I see happening is a
convergence between HR and financeand procurement. But what I see
happening is a convergence between HR and financeand procurement.
If thereis no real appetite for this then SBS is better off being sold
toanother organisation that does "get" it.